Table of Contents
How to Easily Convert Videos to Different Formats? Are you worried about converting video formats? Actually, it’s much easier than you think once you find professional tools and methods. So, in this article you will read about an easy to use method.
4K videos shot with mobile phones or cameras may be troublesome for you. They cannot be emailed or shared with friends. even video files shot by old devices are usually saved in a format that is not supported by the current device. In this case, the video converters will become your best choice for converting video formats and compressing video sizes.
There are many similar conversion tools, the most recommended software is WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro, which is a practical tool for Windows system to provide you with a variety of help, including fast video format conversion without quality loss, color adjustment, video quality enhancement, compressed video size, etc.
How to convert videos formats with this software?
Step 1: Add video file to the program
After installing this converter, the first thing you need to do is to import your videos into the program. There are three methods for you to choose: click the “Add Files” button at the top, click the “+” in the center of the interface, or drag the file to the main interface.
Step 2: Select output format
Click the “Output Format” button on the right to enter the format list, where you can select more than 500 audio and video formats to convert your video, such as MPG, MP4, AVI, MKV, VOB, MOV, WMV, M4V, 3GP, etc.
Step 3: Select the output folder and start converting the video format
After selecting the output format and setting the video parameters, please select the target output folder at the bottom of the interface to save the output file and click the “Run” button to start converting the video file.
More features you can take advantage of
- Quickly download hot videos from Ulozto, YouTube, Liveleak, Vimeo, Hulu, Facebook and 300+ video sharing sites.
- Convert videos files to digital devices, such as phones, TVs, desktops, laptops, tablets, handsets, etc.
- Record the screen activity with sound.
- Convert SD videos to HD videos.
- Convert images and videos to GIF animations.
- Add subtitles to video.
- Extract audio clips from video.
- Add personalized editing to the video, cut, rotate, clip, crop, add effects, merge, trim, watermark, etc.
- Convert videos in batches to save waiting time, you can add up to 10 at a time.
- Split screen with ease.
- Intuitive and easy interface helps you perform every task quickly.
- Up to 50X faster than normal mode conversion.
- Compress the video size while keeping the original quality.
- Comes with multilingual interface, English, Japanese, French, etc.
- There is no Mac version.
Converting video formats is no longer a fresh topic. After all, no one wants to buy a new device or spend time installing a new player in order to watch a video in a certain format. Fortunately, the converters will leave these costs for us and guide us to convert our video to different output formats in a handy way. However, among the many converters, there are some converters are inconsistent with advertisements. While they claim that they have the ability to convert video to hundreds of formats, the supported formats are limited or the output quality is unsatisfactory. But WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro will convert your video to more than 500 audio and video formats with original quality with the support of hardware acceleration technology as it is advertised. In addition, its rich features will also bring many unexpected surprises to your digital life.
More: Windows 10 search not working, please refer to the article on How to Fix search not working in Windows 10.