Table of Contents
A 100% Free Tool Helps You Convert Videos without Hassle, It is common to convert audio and video formats in today’s advanced technology, which is an effective solution to solve the problem of audio and video incompatibility with conventional devices and players. However, this requires the help of a professional converter to be perfectly completed. This article will cover a completely free converter to support you.
Free Tool Helps You Convert Videos
More and more users here prefer free programs to convert audio and video files, but after trying most of the programs, you may find that after installing these video converters on your computer, they are limited in time and file size, or the converted file is printed with a watermark, which is really disappointing.
In this article, we want to recommend a 100% free program to convert videos without watermarks and size restrictions, it is WonderFox Free HD Video Converter, a truly free software.
Why choose WonderFox Free HD Video Converter?
There are many free tools on the Internet for you to choose from, but the outstanding features make it unique.
• The interface is user-friendly and concise.
• The built-in video downloader allows you to download videos from more than 300 video websites, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Hulu, Vimeo, etc.
• Totally free and safe, no bundled software and embedded gadgets.
• Unlimited file size, number and conversion time.
• Support freely edit video, crop, merge, cut, trim, rotate, add effects, clip, etc.
• Free video conversion to more than 500 output formats, MPG, AVI, MOV, VOB, M4V, WMV, MKV, MP4, 3GP, etc.
• Support hundreds of output devices, TVs, laptops, desktops, tablets, phones and more.
• Convert SD video to HD video.
• Extract video and audio track from video.
How to convert videos with WonderFox Free HD Video Converter?
Step 1: Run the program and import the video file.
Install the software on your computer and open “Converter“, click “Add Files” to load your video into the free tool.
Step 2: Select output format.
Click the “Output Format” button on the right side of the interface and go to the “Video” tab to download. Here you can choose to convert the video to a different format, such as MP4 to MKV, WMV to MPG, AVI to VOB, etc. Not only that, you can also convert the video to MP3, AC3, AAC, WAV, MKA, OGG, DTS and other audio formats for playback on Samsung, Sony, Huawei, Apple and other devices.
Step 3: Start converting video format.
Select an output file at the bottom of the converter and click the “Run” button to start converting the video to a different output format.
• Easy to use.
• Support multi-language interface, English, Japanese, French, Spanish, etc.
• Diversified output formats and devices.
• Convert videos in batches, up to 5 at a time.
• Only compatible with Windows OS.
WonderFox Free HD Video Converter is an excellent free video format converter, there is no compulsory watermark and time limit, you can convert the video to any output format you want according to your needs. Moreover, it has a faster conversion speed compared to the same type of program, and is equipped with practical features that you can try with confidence.
If you want to lock more features such as screen recording, GIF creation, batch processing of video tasks (up to 10), etc., you can choose to upgrade to its pro version.
Download Free WonderFox Free HD Video Converter
WonderFox Free HD Video Converter has two versions, including a free version with basic features and a premium version with full features, you can consult and download it here!
More: In addition you can also refer to CCleaner application a computer cleaning tool is also quite good.