Tutorialcomputer.com is a website where users can learn and share how to perform certain tasks. Our purpose is to provide useful instructions and software to troubleshoot computers or mobile devices or perform certain tasks. Tutorialcomputer.com is a technical support website where we and other users can share basic computer concepts, and “do it yourself” guides, tutorials, software and tools, even non-technical personnel can troubleshoot their PCs. Therefore, our basic motto is to help experienced people, whether they are technical or non-technical.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It can be changed at any time without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, and we are not responsible for this. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information that you can obtain through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. This website contains materials owned or licensed to us or provided by third parties licensed to them. This material includes but is not limited to content, design, layout, appearance, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited except under the copyright notice (which is part of these terms and conditions).
4. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website or service is at your own risk. You will be fully responsible for the computer system damage or data loss caused by downloading any such materials or instructions.
5. Since the use of our website or service is free, we may only make money from advertisers, members and donations. Donations encourage us to keep the website alive and develop new software and tools to help people for free.
6. Any advice, guides, instructions and information you obtain from Tutorialcomputer.com, whether in oral or written form, or through this website or service or any form provided through this website or service, does not constitute any guarantee. Tutorialcomputer.com will not be held responsible for any problems caused by any such suggestions, information, guides, instructions, software or tools. If you do not agree to this rule, you may not be able to use this website or service.
8. Tutorialcomputer.com does not make any guarantees, guarantees or assumes any responsibility for any products or services provided by third parties or any hyperlinked websites or services. We are not responsible for any transactions or transactions between you and third-party providers. Monitor its trading products or services in any way.