Also in Windows Help
- How to fix no Wi-Fi icon in Windows 10
- How to use SFC Scannow to repair Windows system files
- How to Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10
- How to Fix Cannot Close Cortana Window In Windows 10
- Fix Windows update error message
- Fix Microsoft Store and App Issues in Windows 10
- How to open Settings in Windows 10
- How to fix Update Error 800F0922 in Windows 10
- How to fix “Windows resource protection could not start the repair service” in Windows
- How to fix “We can’t verify who created this file” in Windows
- How to Fix “Services.msc Not Opening” Not Opening” in Windows 10
- How to create backup with system image in Windows 10
- Tip Add Settings To Taskbar In Windows 10
- How to Fix Microsoft Store error 0x80073d23 in Windows 10
- How to view the full specifications of a Windows 10 PC
- Fix the problem that Windows 10 computer cannot boot to BIOS
- How to check SSD health and temperature in Windows 10
- How to Fix Windows Update Error code 0x800f0922
- How to Fix Video or Music Error 0xc00d36b4 on Windows 10?
- How to Check Your PC Has SATA Or NVMe SSD In Windows 10
- Tips Enable Windows Photo Viewer In Windows 10
- How to add lock option to startup and taskbar in Windows 10
- How to fix Windows 10 login issues
- How to Fix Windows 10 Not Showing WiFi Networks
- How to change the screen brightness in Windows 10
- How to fix cast to Device Not Working in Windows 10
- How to fix Windows Update Cannot Currently Check for Updates
- How to Fix GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 in Windows 10
- 3 ways to restore the dual boot menu in Windows 10
- How to split-screen (dual screen) on Windows 10
- How to Stop Computer Screen from Turning OFF in Windows 10
- How to find the age of your computer
- How to fix Laptop Shuts Down When Lid is Closed
- Enable Fast Startup in Windows 10
- The most effective method to Reset Microsoft Account Password
Tip Add Settings To Taskbar In Windows 10 – In addition to traditional control panels, Windows 10 also includes a new control panel, which is called settings to configure the various new features introduced to this version of Windows. Modern control panels, unlike traditional ones, cannot be launched from the Run or Windows Explorer dialog, but in the end it will replace the traditional control panel.
Opening settings are a pretty easy job, and there are many ways to open settings in Windows 10. You can click the settings icon in the Start menu or use the Windows + I Hotkey logo to quickly launch the settings.
Add Settings To Taskbar
Even though it’s a good idea to use keyboard shortcuts logo + I to open settings quickly, users running Windows 10 on the tablet might want to set the settings to the start menu or blade task for quick access. Users who open settings with the help of mouse or touchpad might want to emit the settings shortcut to the taskbar.
In this guide, we will see how to set up the application settings to the taskbar and start in Windows 10. To make setting shortcuts on the desktop, please see how to create desktop shortcuts for setting applications in Windows 10.
- Click or tap the Start button on the taskbar to reveal the Start menu.
- Click or tap the Settings icon in the Start menu to open Settings app.
- Right-click or tap and hold on the Settings icon in the taskbar, click or tap Pin to taskbar to pin Settings app to the taskbar in Windows 10.
Hope to help you !