Also in Windows Help
- How to fix no Wi-Fi icon in Windows 10
- How to use SFC Scannow to repair Windows system files
- How to Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10
- How to Fix Cannot Close Cortana Window In Windows 10
- Fix Windows update error message
- Fix Microsoft Store and App Issues in Windows 10
- How to open Settings in Windows 10
- How to fix Update Error 800F0922 in Windows 10
- How to fix “Windows resource protection could not start the repair service” in Windows
- How to fix “We can’t verify who created this file” in Windows
- How to Fix “Services.msc Not Opening” Not Opening” in Windows 10
- How to create backup with system image in Windows 10
- Tip Add Settings To Taskbar In Windows 10
- How to Fix Microsoft Store error 0x80073d23 in Windows 10
- How to view the full specifications of a Windows 10 PC
- Fix the problem that Windows 10 computer cannot boot to BIOS
- How to check SSD health and temperature in Windows 10
- How to Fix Windows Update Error code 0x800f0922
- How to Fix Video or Music Error 0xc00d36b4 on Windows 10?
- How to Check Your PC Has SATA Or NVMe SSD In Windows 10
- Tips Enable Windows Photo Viewer In Windows 10
- How to add lock option to startup and taskbar in Windows 10
- How to fix Windows 10 login issues
- How to Fix Windows 10 Not Showing WiFi Networks
- How to change the screen brightness in Windows 10
- How to fix cast to Device Not Working in Windows 10
- How to fix Windows Update Cannot Currently Check for Updates
- How to Fix GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 in Windows 10
- 3 ways to restore the dual boot menu in Windows 10
- How to split-screen (dual screen) on Windows 10
- How to Stop Computer Screen from Turning OFF in Windows 10
- How to find the age of your computer
- How to fix Laptop Shuts Down When Lid is Closed
- Enable Fast Startup in Windows 10
- The most effective method to Reset Microsoft Account Password
How to change the screen brightness in Windows 10, It is very important to set the screen brightness on the computer to the optimal level. Below you will find 5 different ways to change the screen brightness in Windows 10.
Change the screen brightness in Windows
If you experience eye fatigue while using the computer, it is most likely caused by not adjusting the brightness of the computer screen according to the surrounding lightning conditions.
Therefore, we provide the following different methods to increase or decrease the screen brightness on a Windows 10 computer.
Use action center
An easy way to increase or decrease the brightness of the computer screen is to go to the action center.
Click on the Action & Notification icon and adjust screen brightness by using the brightness control toggle in Action Center.
You will see the brightness of the screen increasing when you move the toggle to right and decreasing when the toggle is moved to the left.
Use Mobility Center
Another way to change the brightness of the computer screen is to go to Windows Mobility Center.
Right-click on the Start button and click on Mobility Center. Once you are in Mobility Center, drag the Brightness bar to the left or right, to adjust the screen brightness on your computer.
The traditional way to change the screen brightness in Windows 10 is to open “Settings” on your computer.
Go to Settings > System > select Display in the left pane. In the right-pane, scroll down and drag the Brightness bar to change the brightness level on your computer.
If you are using a Laptop, look for the Brightness icon on Function Keys (F1 to F12). Once, you locate those keys, you can quickly change the screen brightness on your computer by pressing Fn + the Brightness key.
This is perhaps the quickest way to change screen brightness in Windows 10.
Automatically adjust the brightness to save battery life
Although the shiny bright screen looks good, it will eventually consume a lot of battery life. Therefore, Windows 10 provides an option to automatically adjust the brightness to save battery life.
Go to Settings > System > click on Battery in the left pane. In the right pane, select Lower Brightness while in the Battery Saver mode option.
After selecting this option, as long as the battery power on the computer drops to 20%, the computer will automatically lower the screen brightness.
Hope to change the screen brightness in Windows 10!
More: Are you having errors downloading files on Chrome? Please refer to the article on How to fix Download Failed (Insufficient Permissions Error) in Chrome.