Also in Windows Help
- How to fix no Wi-Fi icon in Windows 10
- How to use SFC Scannow to repair Windows system files
- How to Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10
- How to Fix Cannot Close Cortana Window In Windows 10
- Fix Windows update error message
- Fix Microsoft Store and App Issues in Windows 10
- How to open Settings in Windows 10
- How to fix Update Error 800F0922 in Windows 10
- How to fix “Windows resource protection could not start the repair service” in Windows
- How to fix “We can’t verify who created this file” in Windows
- How to Fix “Services.msc Not Opening” Not Opening” in Windows 10
- How to create backup with system image in Windows 10
- Tip Add Settings To Taskbar In Windows 10
- How to Fix Microsoft Store error 0x80073d23 in Windows 10
- How to view the full specifications of a Windows 10 PC
- Fix the problem that Windows 10 computer cannot boot to BIOS
- How to check SSD health and temperature in Windows 10
- How to Fix Windows Update Error code 0x800f0922
- How to Fix Video or Music Error 0xc00d36b4 on Windows 10?
- How to Check Your PC Has SATA Or NVMe SSD In Windows 10
- Tips Enable Windows Photo Viewer In Windows 10
- How to add lock option to startup and taskbar in Windows 10
- How to fix Windows 10 login issues
- How to Fix Windows 10 Not Showing WiFi Networks
- How to change the screen brightness in Windows 10
- How to fix cast to Device Not Working in Windows 10
- How to fix Windows Update Cannot Currently Check for Updates
- How to Fix GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 in Windows 10
- 3 ways to restore the dual boot menu in Windows 10
- How to split-screen (dual screen) on Windows 10
- How to Stop Computer Screen from Turning OFF in Windows 10
- How to find the age of your computer
- How to fix Laptop Shuts Down When Lid is Closed
- Enable Fast Startup in Windows 10
- The most effective method to Reset Microsoft Account Password
How to Fix GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 in Windows 10, Sometimes, NVIDIA GeForce Experience will stop working and pop up a “something went wrong” pop-up window. You will find the steps to fix GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 in Windows 10 in the steps below.
Fix GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 in Windows 10
NVIDIA GeForce Experience is designed to improve the performance of the graphics card installed on your computer while playing other demanding games such as “Battlefield 5” and “Fortress Night”.
If you encounter a problem while using GeForce Experience and a pop-up window with an error message of 0x0003 saying “Something went wrong” pops up, you should be able to use the following steps to solve the problem.
Check Nvidia service
Sometimes, the problem is caused by Nvidia services (such as Nvidia Local System Container, Nvidia Network Service Container, Nvidia Display Service) and other services being disabled.
Open Run Command > type:
services.msc and click on OK. On the Services screen, make sure all Nvidia Services are enabled. If any service is disabled, right-click on the Nvidia Service and click on Start.
Allow Nvidia Telemetry Service to interact with the desktop
Open Run Command > type:
services.msc and click on OK. On the Services screen, right-click on the Nvidia Telemetry Container and click on Properties.
On the Properties screen, switch to Log on tab, check Allow Service to Interact with the Desktop option, and click on the Apply button.
Reinstall GeForce Experience
Go to Settings > Apps > select NVIDIA GeForce Experience and click on the Uninstall option. After this Restart your computer > Download the latest version of GeForce Experience from NVIDIA and install it back on your computer.
Fresh installation of GeForce Experience
If the reinstallation does not help, please download the Nvidia control panel on your computer, which will allow you to clean install GeForce Experience.
Go to Settings > Apps > click on NVIDIA GeForce Experience and click on the Uninstall option. After Uninstalling GeForce, Restart your computer and Go to Nvidia’s website. After landing on Nvidia’s website, scroll down and click on Download the latest NVIDIA Drivers option.
On the next screen, select the required details as applicable for your computer and click on the Search button.
Note: You can select Game Ready Driver or Studio Driver in the “Download Type” option.
On the next screen, click on the Download button to download the suggested driver on your computer. Once the Driver File is downloaded, right-click on the Downloaded File and click on the Run as Administrator option and follow the onscreen instructions, until you reach the Installation Options.
On the Installation options screen, select the Custom (Advanced) option and click on the Next button. On the next screen, select Perform a clean installation option and click on Next.
Follow the next instructions to complete the installation of GeForce Experience on your computer.
Note: You will find your computer going blank, restarting, and screen resolution changing multiple times during this process.
Hope to Fix GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 in Windows 10 !
More: Are you having errors Unable to Sign Into Microsoft Teams Error Code CAA2000B? Please refer to the article on How to Fix Unable to Sign Into Microsoft Teams Error Code CAA2000B.