Also in Windows Help
- How to fix no Wi-Fi icon in Windows 10
- How to use SFC Scannow to repair Windows system files
- How to Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10
- How to Fix Cannot Close Cortana Window In Windows 10
- Fix Windows update error message
- Fix Microsoft Store and App Issues in Windows 10
- How to open Settings in Windows 10
- How to fix Update Error 800F0922 in Windows 10
- How to fix “Windows resource protection could not start the repair service” in Windows
- How to fix “We can’t verify who created this file” in Windows
- How to Fix “Services.msc Not Opening” Not Opening” in Windows 10
- How to create backup with system image in Windows 10
- Tip Add Settings To Taskbar In Windows 10
- How to Fix Microsoft Store error 0x80073d23 in Windows 10
- How to view the full specifications of a Windows 10 PC
- Fix the problem that Windows 10 computer cannot boot to BIOS
- How to check SSD health and temperature in Windows 10
- How to Fix Windows Update Error code 0x800f0922
- How to Fix Video or Music Error 0xc00d36b4 on Windows 10?
- How to Check Your PC Has SATA Or NVMe SSD In Windows 10
- Tips Enable Windows Photo Viewer In Windows 10
- How to add lock option to startup and taskbar in Windows 10
- How to fix Windows 10 login issues
- How to Fix Windows 10 Not Showing WiFi Networks
- How to change the screen brightness in Windows 10
- How to fix cast to Device Not Working in Windows 10
- How to fix Windows Update Cannot Currently Check for Updates
- How to Fix GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 in Windows 10
- 3 ways to restore the dual boot menu in Windows 10
- How to split-screen (dual screen) on Windows 10
- How to Stop Computer Screen from Turning OFF in Windows 10
- How to find the age of your computer
- How to fix Laptop Shuts Down When Lid is Closed
- Enable Fast Startup in Windows 10
- The most effective method to Reset Microsoft Account Password
How to fix no Wi-Fi icon in Windows 10 – How to fix the problem that there is no Wi-Fi icon in the taskbar of a Windows laptop? If for some reason you cannot see the WiFi icon and cannot connect to any wireless network, please try all of the following methods until the problem is resolved for you.
Fix no Wi-Fi icon in taskbar of Windows
Please note that this applies to Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or any other newer versions of Windows operating systems that may exist.
Restart Windows Explorer
Because it does not display all the icons, it may need to be restarted or refreshed. Simply right-click on the taskbar and find Windows Explorer and select Restart for the Windows component to restart the laptop or open the task manager.
Turn it on or off Wi-fi
Verify that your laptop has made Wi-Fi changes to turn Wi-Fi on and off, if not, it may be the function key or F key at the top of the keyboard that can turn Wi-Fi on and off. To fail, in addition to holding down the relevant key with the Wi-Fi image, you must also hold down Fn to turn it on or off.
Reinstall the wireless driver
The WiFi driver may have been adulterated, in this case you should reinstall the wireless driver. Go to the manufacturer’s site and find your exact model, then download the wireless driver and re-introduction.
The Wi-Fi icon should return, and the wireless device should start working again. You can also check the notification area settings to ensure that the WiFi icon is not hidden or turned off.
Hope to help you !
More: The touchpad is not working, Check if the touchpad is turned on or not?