Also in Soft Fix Windows
- FixWin Windows 10: Click to fix problems
- How to Fix Can’t Install Spotify: Error Code 18
- How to remove Microsoft Teams on Windows 10
- How to stop Microsoft Teams from running in the background
- How to Fix An Error Has Occurred in the Script On This Page
- How to Fix Unable to Sign Into Microsoft Teams Error Code CAA2000B
- How to Fix Razer Synapse Not Working on Windows 10
- How to Fix GPU Fans Not Spinning
FixWin Windows 10: Click to fix problems, FixWin 10 for Windows 10 is a portable free software that allows you to fix and repair Windows 10 problems, problems and troubles. This new version of FixWin has an updated UI for Windows 10 and includes a new section specifically to solve common problems in Windows 10.
FixWin Windows 10
Does the recycle bin fail to refresh correctly? Or maybe you find that for some reason your right-click context menu has been disabled in Internet Explorer! Maybe Windows Media Center is not working properly, you need to refresh and rebuild the Windows Media Center database! Maybe you chose not to warn you when deleting a note, and now you want to return to the warning dialog! Or, then post a malware attack and you find that your task management or cmd or registry editor has been disabled! There are fixes for these and more common Windows problems.
The fix has been categorized into 6 tabs:
File Explorer: Provides fixes to solve problems related to Windows 10 File Explorer.
Internet and Connectivity: Allows you to fix the Internet problems you face after upgrading to Windows 10
Windows 10: This new part of Windows 10 provides some new fixes, such as:
- Reset Settings app. Settings don’t launch or exit with an error
- Start Menu doesn’t work or doesn’t open in Windows 10
- Wi-fi doesn’t work after upgrading to Windows 10
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- Windows Store apps not opening. Re-register all apps
- Office documents do not open after upgrading to Windows 10
- WerMgr.exe or WerFault.exe Application Error.
System Tools: Offers to fix built-in tools that may not be working properly. A new Advanced System Information tab displays some specific advanced information about your system, like the number of threads in processor, number of logical processors, maximum display resolution, maximum refresh rate, etc.
Troubleshooters: This section provides direct links to bring up the built-in 18 Windows Troubleshooters and download links to 4 troubleshooters release recently by Microsoft.
Additional Fixes: Offers several other fixes for Windows 10.
How to use this application:
1. We first suggest that you run the System File Checker Utility. The button provided on the Welcome page, will ‘run sfc /scannow‘ and will check for and replace any corrupted Windows system files. It is expected to take anywhere from 5-10 minutes. If asked to, do reboot.
2. Next we insist that you create a System Restore Point. The provided button will create one, called Safe Point. We always recommend that you create one before making any changes to your system. Should you wish or need too, you can always go back to this Safe Point.
3. Having done that, apply at most one fix at a time and restart your computer. Please check if things are to your satisfaction; and if not, you have the option of restoring back immediately.
Download FixWin Windows 10
FixWin Windows 10 is a free version, you can consult and download it here!
More: In addition you can also refer to CCleaner application a computer cleaning tool is also quite good.