Also in Windows Help
- How to fix no Wi-Fi icon in Windows 10
- How to use SFC Scannow to repair Windows system files
- How to Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10
- How to Fix Cannot Close Cortana Window In Windows 10
- Fix Windows update error message
- Fix Microsoft Store and App Issues in Windows 10
- How to open Settings in Windows 10
- How to fix Update Error 800F0922 in Windows 10
- How to fix “Windows resource protection could not start the repair service” in Windows
- How to fix “We can’t verify who created this file” in Windows
- How to Fix “Services.msc Not Opening” Not Opening” in Windows 10
- How to create backup with system image in Windows 10
- Tip Add Settings To Taskbar In Windows 10
- How to Fix Microsoft Store error 0x80073d23 in Windows 10
- How to view the full specifications of a Windows 10 PC
- Fix the problem that Windows 10 computer cannot boot to BIOS
- How to check SSD health and temperature in Windows 10
- How to Fix Windows Update Error code 0x800f0922
- How to Fix Video or Music Error 0xc00d36b4 on Windows 10?
- How to Check Your PC Has SATA Or NVMe SSD In Windows 10
- Tips Enable Windows Photo Viewer In Windows 10
- How to add lock option to startup and taskbar in Windows 10
- How to fix Windows 10 login issues
- How to Fix Windows 10 Not Showing WiFi Networks
- How to change the screen brightness in Windows 10
- How to fix cast to Device Not Working in Windows 10
- How to fix Windows Update Cannot Currently Check for Updates
- How to Fix GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 in Windows 10
- 3 ways to restore the dual boot menu in Windows 10
- How to split-screen (dual screen) on Windows 10
- How to Stop Computer Screen from Turning OFF in Windows 10
- How to find the age of your computer
- How to fix Laptop Shuts Down When Lid is Closed
- Enable Fast Startup in Windows 10
- The most effective method to Reset Microsoft Account Password
- Tips for creating a bootable Windows 10 USB drive
The most effective method to Reset Microsoft Account Password, On the off chance that you have failed to remember the Microsoft Account Password, you will discover two unique strategies to Recover or Reset Microsoft Account Password.
Reset Microsoft Account Password
At the point when you give your Email Address, you will be incited to make a secret phrase (not the same as your Email Account Password) and Windows 10 will make a Microsoft User Account on your PC.
This Email Address turns into your Microsoft Account and it very well may be utilized to sign in to the PC, Download Apps from Windows Store, and Use Microsoft Services like Skype, Outlook, MS Teams, and others.
On the off chance that you fail to remember Microsoft Account Password, you will not have the option to sign in to your PC utilizing Microsoft Account and will not have the option to utilize Microsoft administrations.
Reset Microsoft Account Password from Login Screen
Windows 10 gives the choice to Reset Microsoft Account Password directly from the login screen.
Go to the Login Screen > select your Microsoft User Account and click on the I Forgot My Password option. On Recover Your Account screen, enter the Email Address linked to your Microsoft Account, enter the Captcha Characters and click on the Next button.
On the next screen, select Email Address, Phone Number, or Authenticator App to receive the security code. Once you make the selection, Microsoft will send a one-time use Security Code to your selected method. Enter the Security Code on the next screen and press the Enter key.
On the next screen, enter the New Password for your Microsoft Account and click on Next.
While this Password recuperation measure functions admirably more often than not, it can here and there run into issues. In the event that this occurs, attempt the following techniques as given beneath.
Reset Microsoft Account Password Online
Maybe the most effortless approach to Reset Microsoft Password is by going to Microsoft’s Password Reset site.
Visit Microsoft’s Password Reset website > enter the Email Address linked to your Microsoft User Account and click on the Next button. On the next screen, select your Email Address and click on the Get Code button.
Once you click on Get Code, Microsoft will send a verification code to your Email Address. Login to your Email Address to get the code > enter the Security Code and click on Next.
On the next screen, type a New Password for your Microsoft Account and click on the Next button. You will see an affirmation spring up perusing “Your Password has been reset” and you will actually want to login to your PC utilizing the New Password.
More: Are you having errors Unable to Sign Into Microsoft Teams Error Code CAA2000B? Please refer to the article on How to Fix Unable to Sign Into Microsoft Teams Error Code CAA2000B.