Also in Increase PC performance
- How to disable startup apps in windows 10
- How to Disable relaunch apps on startup in Windows 10
- How to Disable background apps in windows 10
- How to Uninstall non-essential apps
- How to Reclaim hard drive space in Windows
- How to Run defragmentation tool in Windows
- How to Enable ReadyBoost in Windows
- How to Check computer for malware
- How to Disable system visual effects in Windows
- How to Disable search indexing in Windows
- How to Increase page file size in Windows
- How to Restore previous working state in Windows
- How to Repair installation files in Windows
- How to Reset your device in Windows
How to Reset your device in Windows – If nothing seems to improve performance, you can reset your device to restart with a full copy of Windows 10 to improve startup and shutdown, battery life, and overall performance.
Warning: If you choose not to keep the files, it is recommended that you continue to create a full backup of your PC, or at least copy a copy of the file to an external drive.
Reset your device in Windows 10
Okey! Follow the steps below Reset your device in Windows 10:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Recovery.
- Under the “Reset this PC” section, click the Get started button.
- Click the Keep my files button. (You can also click the Remove everything button to erase everything and install a clean copy of Windows 10).
- Review the apps that will be removed, and click the Reset button.
After completing these steps, Windows 10 will be reinstalled, and previous configurations, settings, and applications will be deleted to help you improve system performance.
If you choose the option to delete everything, the last thing left after the reset is to restore the files from the backup.
Hope to help you !
More: Your Services.msc is not opening? Please refer to the article on How to Fix “Services.msc Not Opening” in Windows 10.