Also in Increase PC performance
- How to disable startup apps in windows 10
- How to Disable relaunch apps on startup in Windows 10
- How to Disable background apps in windows 10
- How to Uninstall non-essential apps
- How to Reclaim hard drive space in Windows
- How to Run defragmentation tool in Windows
- How to Enable ReadyBoost in Windows
- How to Check computer for malware
- How to Disable system visual effects in Windows
- How to Disable search indexing in Windows
- How to Increase page file size in Windows
- How to Restore previous working state in Windows
- How to Repair installation files in Windows
- How to Reset your device in Windows
How to Uninstall non-essential apps – Usually, when you buy a new device, it comes with many pre-installed applications that you don’t need, including common bloatware and tools that you have never used, which will only waste space and resources on your computer.
Uninstall non-essential apps
You should always consider uninstalling all applications that you have never used to improve system performance:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Apps & features.
- Select the app you want to remove.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- If you want to delete the Microsoft Store application, please click the “Uninstall” button again to confirm. If you want to delete traditional desktop applications, you may need to continue to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
After completing these steps, you may need to repeat the instructions to remove other non-essential applications from your computer.
Hope to help you !