Also in Windows Help
- How to fix no Wi-Fi icon in Windows 10
- How to use SFC Scannow to repair Windows system files
- How to Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10
- How to Fix Cannot Close Cortana Window In Windows 10
- Fix Windows update error message
- Fix Microsoft Store and App Issues in Windows 10
- How to open Settings in Windows 10
- How to fix Update Error 800F0922 in Windows 10
- How to fix “Windows resource protection could not start the repair service” in Windows
- How to fix “We can’t verify who created this file” in Windows
- How to Fix “Services.msc Not Opening” Not Opening” in Windows 10
- How to create backup with system image in Windows 10
- Tip Add Settings To Taskbar In Windows 10
- How to Fix Microsoft Store error 0x80073d23 in Windows 10
- How to view the full specifications of a Windows 10 PC
- Fix the problem that Windows 10 computer cannot boot to BIOS
- How to check SSD health and temperature in Windows 10
- How to Fix Windows Update Error code 0x800f0922
- How to Fix Video or Music Error 0xc00d36b4 on Windows 10?
- How to Check Your PC Has SATA Or NVMe SSD In Windows 10
- Tips Enable Windows Photo Viewer In Windows 10
- How to add lock option to startup and taskbar in Windows 10
- How to fix Windows 10 login issues
- How to Fix Windows 10 Not Showing WiFi Networks
- How to change the screen brightness in Windows 10
- How to fix cast to Device Not Working in Windows 10
- How to fix Windows Update Cannot Currently Check for Updates
- How to Fix GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 in Windows 10
- 3 ways to restore the dual boot menu in Windows 10
- How to split-screen (dual screen) on Windows 10
- How to Stop Computer Screen from Turning OFF in Windows 10
- How to find the age of your computer
- How to fix Laptop Shuts Down When Lid is Closed
- Enable Fast Startup in Windows 10
- The most effective method to Reset Microsoft Account Password
- Tips for creating a bootable Windows 10 USB drive
Tips for creating a bootable Windows 10 USB drive, Microsoft makes its download site provide a truly easy way to use the Media Creation Tool to create a bootable Windows 10 USB drive.
Creating a bootable Windows 10 USB drive
Everything necessary to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB drive is to download the Media Creation Tool is accessible on Microsoft’s download website and run the instrument on your PC.
Additionally, you will require a USB Flash drive that is absolutely unfilled so it doesn’t struggle with anything.
The USB Flash Drive should be at least 4 GB limit with regards to 32-digit variant download and 8 GB limit with regards to 64-bit adaptation download.
Microsoft’s download apparatus will consequently detect the correct form (32-digit or 64-bit) as needed for your PC (You can likewise physically choose the necessary adaptation).
Steps to Create Bootable Windows 10 USB Drive
Follow the means underneath to Create a Bootable USB drive for your PC.
Open Chrome or any other web browser on your computer and visit Microsoft’s ISO download site. Once you are on the download site, scroll down and click on the Download tool now button under Create Windows 10 Installation media section.
On the next screen, click on Save to download the Media Creation Tool on your computer. Double-click on the downloaded
MediaCreationTool.exe File to Run the Media Creation Tool on your computer. On the next screen, click on Accept to Agree to Microsoft’s Terms and conditions. Select Create installation media for another PC option and click on Next.
On the next screen, Windows will automatically select the Language, Edition, and Architecture as applicable for your computer. Click on Next to move to the next screen.
Note: If you need to make your own determination, uncheck Use the suggested alternatives for this PC and you will actually want to choose a 32-bit adaptation, 64-bit form, or the two renditions.
Select USB Flash drive option and click on Next.
Note: The ISO File choice permits you to download the Windows ISO File on your PC, which you can copy to a DVD later on.
On the next screen, select your USB Drive and click on the Next button.
Note: Click on Refresh Drive List interface, in the event that the USB Flash drive isn’t appearing on this screen.
Persistently sit tight for the Windows Media Creation apparatus to introduce the necessary Windows records to the USB Flash Drive.
When Windows 10 Media Creation Tool has wrapped up tackling its work, you will have a Bootable Windows 10 USB streak drive prepared for your utilization.
More: Are you having errors Unable to Sign Into Microsoft Teams Error Code CAA2000B? Please refer to the article on How to Fix Unable to Sign Into Microsoft Teams Error Code CAA2000B.